- Standard elastomers e.g. NR, NBR, SBR, CR, EPDM, IIR
- High-performance elastomers e.g. HNBR, AEM, AVM, FPM
- Silicone elastomers e.g. VMQ, FVMQ
- Thermoplastic elastomers e.g. TPE-S, TPE-O, TPE-E, TPE-V
- Materials that are suitable for use in food and medical technology
R.E.T. has additionally specialised in the processing of LSR (liquid silicone).
Elastomers are typically classified according to temperature behaviour and oil resistance.
The following diagrams provide an overview for an initial selection of an elastomer.